-->

IKLAN

Pork Rind Nearly No Carb Keto Bread



I was on a quest to find another low carb bread recipe that didn’t taste like eggs but would be super low in carbs. And, I was looking for something made with every day ingredients.


There’s a ton of recipes out there like cloud bread and Soul bread which are very close to being the ideal no carb bread. But, one is a bit eggy and the other requires expensive whey protein.



Pork Rind Nearly No Carb Keto Bread


The recipes I did see find were all flat breads so I made it that way as well. It may work in a loaf pan, but I haven’t tested it that way yet.


You can never have enough low carb bread recipes and all my other ones are based on almond flour, coconut flour, or eggs. So, it’s nice to have another option for bread on a restricted carb eating plan.


My first attempt was made with all mozzarella cheese and it was pretty dense and tasted like fried cheese. So, I added in a block of cream cheese to lighten things up.





A no carb bread is almost impossible to make. But, this low carb pork rind keto bread comes pretty close to being zero carb.















Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel